Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fall 09 Trends

Here's a cute little video I found that tells about some upcoming trends.



She is telling different places you can buy these trends, but we all know that we can DIY them too!! Lace and and studs are so easy to add to an existing outfit. Ruffles are also easy...just cute some strips of fabric, zig zag or serge the edges and sew it on pleating as you go. Super easy and cute...I've been meaning to do a ruffle tutorial but haven't found just the right shirt to add them to. Maybe I'll find the right shirt and do that tutorial soon...

*BTW I'm loving Miley Cyrus's clothing line at Wal-Mart!


On a side note...I'm having a sale in my etsy store right now! Use the code Grand09 for 15% off your purchase (does not include shipping costs). The 15% will be refunded back to you via paypal within 24 hours of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment