Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5,000 Subscriber Contest Rules

Two ways to enter:

1st- Submit a photo of a project you created using one of my tutorials or a project you created that was inspired by one of my tutorials.  To submit email me at whitneysews[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject line 'Whitney Sews Contest'.  You can enter up to 3 times with 3 different projects in 3 separate emails.

2nd- Leave a comment on the contest video on youTube telling me which Whitney Sews tutorial is your favorite. 

One winner will be chosen for each contest from qualifying entries.

To qualify-
MUST BE A SUBSCRIBER- I will check :)
Open international
18+ years or have parents permission
Enter by June 8th at Midnight Central time

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! One Question: Does it have to be one picture? 'Cause i have 3 pictures of the same thing ( Just to show from different angles)... Can i send all three of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I guess I missed the deadline? :(

    I sent my entry in anyway, I guess you did the draw already? I just wanted you to see the card I made!

    ReplyDelete