Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sewing Projects

I've been sharing what I'm working on over on the Whitney Sew's facebook page...but I thought it was time for an update here :)

Yesterday I spent the entire day sewing!  Have to have something to keep me busy inside since it's so hot outside!  I made two pillow shams using a vintage Smurf sheet (they are super cute!), I finished a whale shaped zipper bag also using vintage sheets for material, and I started a paper pieced string wall quilt (using my latest tutorial) to use up a lot of my fabric scraps.  All of these items will be for sale in my handmade etsy store Generation Gap once I get them photographed. 

Speaking of my store...I currently have 2 cuffs listed made using this tutorial.  I had so much fun that I kept making them :)  I also listed the newsboy hat I made in another tutorial.  Lastly, I have 2 wrap skirts I need to photograph and list.  They are based off the wrap skirt tutorial for a while back. 

Well that's what I've been up to...I would love to hear what you all are working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment